Environmental PolicyDANHOSTEL AND THE ENVIRONMENT
At Danhostel Copenhagen Amager we also care about the environment. We carry out our daily activities with the least possible contamination of the environment, naturally taking the technical and economic aspects into account. We commit ourselves to follow the applicable laws and regulatory requirements.
We are constantly seeking to reduce use of various resources through recycling and minimizing waste. When it comes to investments in new equipment, we assess the environmental conditions in connection with engineering, economics, health and safety. At least once every two years we look at the possibility of environmental improvements to our operations.
All employees at Danhostel Copenhagen Amager are involved in our environmental work, just as they are informed about our environmental intentions.
Some of our concrete actions are:
- Low energy light bulbs are applied when appropriate
- Waste management
- Low flush toilets
- Water savers in the showers
- Water savers on taps
- Heat Control
- Room sensors in corridors and bathrooms
- Certified cleaning materials and detergents
- Cleaning of linen, towels and mats are carried out by a certified commercial laundries
- Recyclable stationary